Massage from K9 Health Centre
Canine Massage Clinic weekly at the K9 Health Centre by Vet referral only.
Fully trained Therapists are trained in 3 Disciplines of Massage to help turn your dog’s life around.
- Improves Flexibility & Range Of Motion
- Supports Orthopaedic Conditions like Arthritis
- Hip Dysplasia, Luxating Patella and Spondylosis
- Resolves or Improves Lameness
- Improves Circulation and Coat
- Reduces and remodels inhibiting scar tissue
- Relief from chronic muscular issues often overlooked by traditional veterinary care
- Releases Trigger Points & Areas of Spasm
- Improves Agility/Obedience/Flyball Performance Significantly
- Breaks down knots and adhesions which inhibit movement
- Resolves Gait Irregularities
- Emotionally & Psychologically ‘lifts’ the dog
- Non Invasive Pain Relief
- Decreases Fatigue & Malaise
- Alleviates age related disorders
- Quicker Recovery from Injury & Operations.
Please get in touch for further information.